Thursday, July 13, 2006

Everyone is having babies these days - even me!

Yeah, yeah, I know they are boring to you, but fuckin' hell man I love my 'sky garden'. I had a baby salad leaf sandwich for my lunch today with leaves grown in my sky garden. Last night I had a stir fry with sugar snap peas from my sky garden. This morning I had a couple of raspberries before breaky from my sky garden. If I wasn't 'networking' with Graham and Andy tonight, I could have had a cheese tomato and basil omelette for my tea, with tomatoes and basil from my sky garden!

Check out more pictures from my fantastic sky garden here:

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3457969

Tip: choose 'view as slide show', this link can be found in the grey bar under the main album title.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your sky garden is awesome.

crisky said...

Your sky garden is ill.

crisky said...

Your sky garden is dope.